Sunday, July 24, 2011

Groom's Cake

I was going through my posts and realized that I wrote this blog WEEKS ago and forgot to post it! My bad!! Here you go...



So groom's cakes are becoming more and more popular these days. There really aren't any rules when it comes to a grooms cake so things can get confusing. How big should it be? Should it be able to feed wedding guests? The one thing that is for certain - it's always a fun cake! Our client decided to present the cake to her hubby-to-be at the rehearsal dinner, which I thought was a great idea...


The obvious theme of the cake was golf - more specifically, the 17th hole at TPC Sawgrass. (Google it if you have time and love golf. It is a spectacular course.)


The flavors were vanilla cake with almond buttercream.

No comments:

Post a Comment