Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year, New Career

Every year I get off to a good start and am pretty good about keeping up with my blog.  Sometimes it's just too much pressure to write and/or develop a recipe for a blog.  So, I am going to take a new approach.  Instead of just posting written blogs, look for picture blogs and even video blogs this year.

What can you expect?  Well, this year I'm hoping to work solely as a full-time freelance pastry chef, food stylist and culinary producer.  Also, in case you were unaware, I've been working on a cookbook which I hope to have done by next fall.  My future posts will revolve around all the various projects I'm working on. So, if you have a google account, subscribe to my blog!

I am going to keep this post short and sweet, but want to share a link that really made sense to me.  I hope you find it insightful.  (Thank you Megan!)

http://jamesclear.com/goals-systems

Happy New Year!!

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment